Sunday, October 28, 2012

About me

My name is Matt and I've been in the plumbing industry for 20 plus years.

I've been a purchasing agent for a couple of different wholesale/retail plumbing suppliers.

I've also done plumbing in the field and sales at our parts counter which puts me in a position to interact daily with people and their everyday plumbing needs and questions.

I decided on this blog as a place to answer some of your plumbing questions. Along with answering questions, I intend to offer a few good ideas about plumbing that will make your life as a homeowner easier.

Hopefully we can share! I'd like to hear your good ideas or learn about the products you've discovered that make plumbing easier or less stressful. As for myself, I learn something new in the world of plumbing everyday.
----------------------------



 

1 comment:

  1. This is some valuable information. I'd been thinking about a tankless water heater, myself, and this gives me more to think about.

    Thanks, Sandy

    ReplyDelete